Quantcast

My new Intense 951

ivanfiestas

Chimp
Oct 23, 2009
Hi guys,

after two months waiting, today I finally got my new Intense 951 frame.

I thought I would post some pics and a time lapse video after doing the job :thumb:

Enjoy!

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
sweet looking bike, youve missed the bottom roller on your chainguide though....have fun riding it

ivanfiestas

Chimp
Oct 23, 2009
sweet looking bike, youve missed the bottom roller on your chainguide though....have fun riding it
Thank you!

I left the chain that way because I also need to buy shorter bolts for the chainring, so is not 100% but 99% complete :thumb:

FullMonty

Chimp
Nov 29, 2009
Thank you!

I left the chain that way because I also need to buy shorter bolts for the chainring, so is not 100% but 99% complete :thumb:
was going to say, never mind the chainguide, it's gonna be kinda hard to put the power down with no chainring bolts!

looks killer. :weee:

ivanfiestas

Chimp
Oct 23, 2009
Hehe, Im glad you guys like my build. Love the white cable housing though, and anyway I didnt have more options: Some of the components were taken apart from my old rig.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
it was already commented on.......

wasnt too sure on the white cabling the first time, but after a second viewing I quite like it

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Yes, I noticed after recording the video. And no, I havent ridden it yet :thumb:
it was already commented on.......

wasnt too sure on the white cabling the first time, but after a second viewing I quite like it
Oh ****, I saw it now. Please forgive me, I was a little out of it last night.

Do you still need shorter bolts for your chainring? If so what size, I have a handfull of them outside

ivanfiestas

Chimp
Oct 23, 2009
Oh ****, I saw it now. Please forgive me, I was a little out of it last night.

Do you still need shorter bolts for your chainring? If so what size, I have a handfull of them outside
Thank you very much DirtyMike! But I bought them already. In a couple of hours I'm leaving to ride it first time! :weee: So I will leave my first impressions tonight :thumb: