Quantcast

My New Job

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
So of you may remember a few months ago I was ranting about how much I hated my job. So after about four months I get hooked up with a new company. I started this new job on Monday.

Well so far I can say this is the WORSE JOB EVER...... They more or less lied to me about what I was going to be doing. :mumble:

My last job sucked pretty bad but this is even worse...... The only difference is I'm making about 10k more a year here.

O-well back to looking I guess.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Nail as many women as you can before you leave. See if you can knock up half the company and put 'em out of business when they all take maternity leave at the same time.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
binary visions said:
Nail as many women as you can before you leave. See if you can knock up half the company and put 'em out of business when they all take maternity leave at the same time.
I hear thats the real reason Enron went down :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If you are new they may not notice if you are not there. Stop showing up and see how long it will take them to stop paying you.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
riderx said:
Well, just do what they told you would be doing. Maybe they'll get the message.
The hiring manager showed him her garter and promised that he'd spend his work days in her office pleasuring her.

Then it turned out "she" was actually a "he". So, technically he's still performing the job tasks that he was told about in the interview (i.e. pleasuring "her"), there's just more, uh, bobbing involved than he'd like.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:
The hiring manager showed him her garter and promised that he'd spend his work days in her office pleasuring her.

Then it turned out "she" was actually a "he". So, technically he's still performing the job tasks that he was told about in the interview (i.e. pleasuring "her"), there's just more, uh, bobbing involved than he'd like.
Dude - it's like reading a young LLKK. :thumb: :D

-S.S.-