Quantcast

My new mtx ride!

downy

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
Annandale, VA
Sweet ride there Adam!

I'm assuming you got the sponsorship from soul? I got sponsored but haven't ordered anything yet. Please let us know how it rides after you build it up cuz it's a killer deal.

rideLIKEjehu

Monkey
Jul 11, 2001
495/66/50/29
what's up with all the soulcraft sponsorships? andrew, david, adam?

not saying y'all are undeserving, but i've never known so many sponsored riders!

btw, i wonder if the company was named after the most crushingly awesome bad brains song of the same name?? i was rockin out to "soul craft" on the way to work this morning...

**EDIT: that is a scrumptious lookin ride my friend :thumb: EDIT **

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
yeah i sold the identiti and yes downy i am sponsored but not the regular discount one, i sent in a resume so its the other one, its not free but it might as well be...later adam

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Its not really a sponsorship, more like an employee purchase type thing. That is at least what it is for most of the people on here that are saying they are "sponsored." I guess it is a way for them to get there name out. They also have a couple of other frames and are in the works to make more. All of their aluminum frames are made oversea's due to the high price of labor and such in the U.S. However their steel frames and customs are made in house. I dont know if I really like it yet due to the fact that I am not used to such a "mountainbikey" feel. All of my other bikes have been set up like BMX bikes. So this one will take some getting used to. Hope that sheds some light on the subject.. Off topic: Corey those new uppers on you dj 3 are dope, I guess i need to try and break mine so I can get the new one's. Later adam

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Mr castle said its easy to get sponsored by them so i sent in the app with a few pics and they said ok. I dun mind if they come out with a HT with shorter stays and such i might get one but im working on other places with grassroots or something. Oh and u forgot mattoid hes sponsored by them too :p