Quantcast

My new place...

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
So I finally got everything moved into place in my new house. I'll be stuck here for the next 3 and a half years for grad school, but at least it's a pretty nice place.

It's a cape cod, around 1800 square feet or so (at least from what I remember) with a deck, fireplace, dishwasher, gas stove, pool out back, basement with billiard/ping pong table, and all the nice amenities.

Not a bad neighborhood either.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
true that. and you just got everything into place? whenever someone says they live in a cape cod i always get excited because i think they have said they live on cape cod, so i think yeeeah new riders.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Potroast88 said:
Ever think about cleaning up a bit before you take pictures and post them on the internet?
I'm still getting all the little things in their place, cool your jets buddy.

mcA896 said:
true that. and you just got everything into place? whenever someone says they live in a cape cod i always get excited because i think they have said they live on cape cod, so i think yeeeah new riders.
I've got all of THIS batch of stuff in. I still have a bunch more boxes in storage and such that need to go in and unpacked. I'm actually right on lakefront on Cayuga lake, so it's a beautiful sunrise every morning.