Quantcast

My New Ride (Evil DOC)

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Here's my ride. My concern originally with the bike was the slack-ish angles, but since I'm running a short fork it makes it work like a charm. The dropout are a little funny at first, but now that they're setup right the bike is dialed. I went out and played on it today and yesterday and was blown away at the ride. It's awesome. I just need some better jumps now. Here she is:

:drool: :love: :heart: :D :thumb:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I :heart: it. I'm light so I can run a less beefy fork. With a lot of air preload (which is a cool feature) it's super stiff, and it was way cheap. The rebound isn't adjustable but it's perfect out of the box. It looks bling with the silver crown and gold caps too. I would highly recommend it. I got it for under 200. It's a 2004, so they're cheap right now.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I got lucky with the price. I was given a promotion code for Beyond Bikes so I got the frame for $400 shipped, and the wheels were a steal. $160 shipped, all black. :drool: The fork was cheap, and I had pretty much everything else.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
ThePriceSeliger said:
You need a supercharger to throw on there.
Yeah, I was thinking about it. The thing is I don't really ride urban, just DJs. There isn't really and urban in the small town I live in.

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
WOW that is nice man. O yeah thank you for helping me out on the sizing with my SX. Im glad i didn't getthe small. thank you again.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
scottjustscott said:
I really dig your bathroom sink. Where did you get it?
I'm pretty sure it was Ace, but it may have been Lowes. It was on sale for about $40. I got it a while ago. I'm pretty stoked on it and the performance is amazing. Good paint, not too heavy, and convenient space for toothpaste and soap.