Quantcast

My new ride for 2010

RMboy

Monkey
Dec 1, 2006
England the Great...
Hey guys, here is the new lady for 2010. Intense M6 Lrg

Always liked them, but have always been out of my price range! But thanks to you lot over the pond got it second hand for a great price!

New parts to come:

Lg1 2010 36t
Rental Chainring 36t

Spec:
M6 Ccdb
Boxxer team 2010
Sunline V1 bar, stem
Saint, brakes, cranks
Lg1
Mavic 823 f/r on hope pro2 f/r
Thomson Seatpost
sella italia seatpoat

and the rest!:thumb:

Super sweet ride, cant wait to get it down the hill! to much uni work atm!:(

P.S some people on here seem to think they got theres down to 36lbs.. i have no idea how u did that.. Can anyone guess the weight of mine

Cheers for looking

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
wow!!!!!! That large looks great. A friend of mine has a Medium and I find it quite small/crampt compaired to my medium Demo.

I can't really tell what your running for tires/tubes.....depending on that setup my guess is 38 to 39 pounds.

RMboy

Monkey
Dec 1, 2006
England the Great...
Cheers Guys for the reply's..

Yeha Im guessing more to the 40 to 41lbs weight.. would be nice if it was 39! :-D

LOL bizutch, we got some of the best track this side.. I hear Schladming calling me next year! i think she will be up for the job!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Cheers Guys for the reply's..

Yeha Im guessing more to the 40 to 41lbs weight.. would be nice if it was 39! :-D

LOL bizutch, we got some of the best track this side.. I hear Schladming calling me next year! i think she will be up for the job!
but e-riders say that by the time you get that bike up to speed, you'll be at the cliffs of Dover.:p

Dec 7, 2009
Cloud Kiwi
Nice ride there RMboy, the white boxxer looks sweet with the blue.

Now fix up that front disc brake cable before going to Schladming or anywhere else

[still don't know why people do this, always route in inside leg :thumb:

LOSER

Chimp
Dec 22, 2009
If you like that M6 and would like one of you're own (used of course) check ride monkey classifieds for my M6.

Last edited:

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
but e-riders say that by the time you get that bike up to speed, you'll be at the cliffs of Dover.:p

isn't that the ideal time?
that way he'll be faster through the tunnel then the Eurostar trains :D
that bike will carry the speed all the way to the alps

great ride RMboy :thumb:

RMboy

Monkey
Dec 1, 2006
England the Great...
Hey cheers guys.. Hopefully got the spring on order soon, so will be able to ride her!

BmxConvert they are Aztec Rotors

Bogenman, yep i think its the CRC blue one! i cant see to much difference!

LOL Hesh To Steel, yeah i would have got one, but at the time i had to go to uni after working for Nicolai and i had no money...was a shame

Then this came up and i thought i would take a chance! :-D