Quantcast

my new ride! (snow related but still sick)

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
man winter feels so much longer when everyone is posting their new bikes, and riding them in the sun! oh so jelous, i jimmied this thing together and its been awesome,:)

:busted:

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
the pic was taken just before i slipped the mega ghetto fab pegs onto it, we towed it for about 20 miles at around 25mph this weekend and it was off the hook! you could whip cutties and hip off the snow banks, the thing was so sick, the rear ski got owned when we were through a pumice stretch!

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
If you need some ideas on how to ride that thing, check out the latest Nitro Circus DVD, ThrillBillies. It's a Travis Pastrana movie. Jim Delevue (sp?) the DH and freeride guy from the East Coast is in it with TP throwing huge backflips on similar snow bikes at some ski area in Utah.

OilCanRacer

Chimp
Feb 13, 2008
i built this last year. way too fast and a small coil under the seat for comfort. i added foot pegs right there too.

OilCanRacer

Chimp
Feb 13, 2008
yeh dog

you need some action shots of that puppy :busted:

yeah it would just be a hugh blur. as soon as i sat on that monster it took off like it had jets and guess what? no brakes.

yup next prototype will have brakes. last year i gave it to the neighbor kid and he wound up three states away or something.

first time i could keep up with my dog though. imagine me(tattooed all over, screaming down the hill, short burly pit bull runing and barking along side. the locals were just stunned. one girl thought my dog was cute.