E13 zero stack reducer
Hayes HFX 9s
ect.

check it out :love:

Attachments

banrider

Monkey
Nov 24, 2004
hey...Im interested in the stance flow....I m considering buying one for my p2....how are you liking it??is this an overkill for street stuff with 150mm?? cheers and nice set up!!!!!

Jun 7, 2004
I rode that bike yesterday, the fork is 6.2 lbs, it feels light, the name says it all, the flow. It flows, with the 4.5 inches of travel it feels solid, the adjustments are endless and the feels are endless, it feels really really good and I like it. I ordered a static for my bike to replace my shiver sc and I ordered it before I tried the flow. I think I made a mistake in buying it but hopefully it is similar to the flow. I would highly recommend the flow to anybody who is looking for a nice fork at a great price.I owned a sherman slider when they first came out and I really liked the feel of my slider, the flow is basically like the slider in a dual crown with more adjustment and a better overall performance level.

banrider

Monkey
Nov 24, 2004
Hey its nice to hear the fork works so good!!!! I hope to have in my hands next week!!cheers!!!!

HTFR

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Chelsea, Quebek
Freeride Burke said:
I rode that bike yesterday, the fork is 6.2 lbs, it feels light, the name says it all, the flow. It flows, with the 4.5 inches of travel it feels solid, the adjustments are endless and the feels are endless, it feels really really good and I like it. I ordered a static for my bike to replace my shiver sc and I ordered it before I tried the flow. I think I made a mistake in buying it but hopefully it is similar to the flow. I would highly recommend the flow to anybody who is looking for a nice fork at a great price.I owned a sherman slider when they first came out and I really liked the feel of my slider, the flow is basically like the slider in a dual crown with more adjustment and a better overall performance level.
well, with fluid flow and not TCP+... :dancing:

DH-DZ

Chimp
Jun 4, 2004
western Maine
here is a pic of the fork, on the website it looks all black but really the lowers are a gunmetle color and they are kinda shiny.

it rides like a charm tho.

Attachments