Quantcast

my new ride

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
dfinn said:
KW, isn't there some stuff on the south shore that's shuttle'able and ready to ride?
coming up kingsbury last weekend i saw some people coming off said trails. they look totally clear. but i have heard these trails are super gnarly.

chinese dh is open and rideable. rode it after the track on wednesday and it was fun. i'm trying to get people together after work today for some shuttling. you down??

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
amydalayna said:
coming up kingsbury last weekend i saw some people coming off said trails. they look totally clear. but i have heard these trails are super gnarly.

chinese dh is open and rideable. rode it after the track on wednesday and it was fun. i'm trying to get people together after work today for some shuttling. you down??
sounds like fun but already made plans for some "shore" type trails up here. kidwoo, i'll call later but i'll be heading up to truckee after work, no reno riding for me.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
thanks fellas... woo, is this ski adventure a hike up ?? aren t alll resorts closed now ?? if you re hitting a resort, i m keen... i packed the board away for the summer, but i could definately dig it out...

i ll call ya tonight

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
dfinn said:
sounds like fun but already made plans for some "shore" type trails up here.
Our ride from last fall? That was some fun stuff, hope it survived the winter.

I am heading out to Moab tomorrow and was gonna try to spend a day or so riding in your 'hood but instead we are doing a straight shot all the way...

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
OGRipper said:
Our ride from last fall? That was some fun stuff, hope it survived the winter.

I am heading out to Moab tomorrow and was gonna try to spend a day or so riding in your 'hood but instead we are doing a straight shot all the way...
that's the one. It's actually in pretty good shape. Theres a couple of small new features/lines and a couple trail re-routes. Someone has been up there working on it.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
dfinn said:
that's the one. It's actually in pretty good shape. Theres a couple of small new features/lines and a couple trail re-routes. Someone has been up there working on it.

Nice. Watch out for that left hander off the log!!