Quantcast

**my new rig** ch ch ch ch ch ch check it out

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Damn Nate. That thing looks wicked heavy.
Give us the specs... Weight, travel, etc.

BTW saw the big ass jump off the lipbuster for the first time on Friday (is that your work)... It skeered me as I came around the left side pretty fast.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
sweet!

how was the race? we were gonna come but i got in a wreck last week and the ole bike hauler is in the shop until the 31st. pissed to say the least.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
golgiaparatus said:
Damn Nate. That thing looks wicked heavy.
Give us the specs... Weight, travel, etc.

BTW saw the big ass jump off the lipbuster for the first time on Friday (is that your work)... It skeered me as I came around the left side pretty fast.

nah, that's the work of another guy, nice big jump though, and oh so fun to hit @ speed coming down the 'buster

it weighed in @ 48# saturday, but that was with a set of lightweight XC tires on it, so I'm guessing 52ish now with the new feet. it's got 9" rear, aluminum front tri/monocoque, 4130 cromoly swingarm, rising rate linkage driven 9.5 x 3.0" stroke Fox DHX 5.0

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
laura said:
sweet!

how was the race? we were gonna come but i got in a wreck last week and the ole bike hauler is in the shop until the 31st. pissed to say the least.

yeah, we wondered where in the hell ya'll were, we were hoping we didn't scare ya away from the dh scene :eek: :)

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Cooter Brown said:
it's got 9" rear, aluminum front tri/monocoque, 4130 cromoly swingarm, rising rate linkage driven 9.5 x 3.0" stroke Fox DHX 5.0
How many times do i have to tell you its a gas tank? :nuts:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
dog > wok
dog > microwave
dog > fire extinguisher

Bike looks flexy. I'm not a fan of the lonely bb shell hanging out all by itself down there.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
nice, you gonna pull the RV with that thing?
what are you gonna do with your pig hit?