Quantcast

My new slope bike

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I have been working on it for a long time and now it doesn't have to be a secret anymore. Here she is in short travel mode with 135 mm rear travel and 415mm chainstays. I am super happy with it.

I will post up some good photos when my brother gives me his shots.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I'm in the same boat but I have been working so much lately that I want to ride a bit before I start some other projects this week. I also want to ride some of the new stuff I built to see if it works like I wanted.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I can't say the exact price yet but they will be pretty accessible.

Here is an action shot of me on the first proto.

and one of the bike with a 15QR Talas

nwd_26

Monkey
Nov 29, 2007
Toronto, Onterrible
That is ridiculous. Exactly what I've been looking for in a fully frame. Availability as a frame only would be fantastic. I am loving it, just like almost every picture you post.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
That is ridiculous. Exactly what I've been looking for in a fully frame. Availability as a frame only would be fantastic. I am loving it, just like almost every picture you post.
Thanks, it will be available frame only with a custom tuned RP23 with a boost valve inside the shock. I did a bunch of testing with Fox for the OEM tune.

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
Same here! Its pretty much ideal for what I wanted in a fully frame. i wanted to get the othe rlimited edition slopestyle frame that scott had but couldn't get the money together in time and they sold out. This thing looks even better though.

Paulyd

Monkey
May 15, 2007
Great White North.
Thanks, it will be available frame only with a custom tuned RP23 with a boost valve inside the shock. I did a bunch of testing with Fox for the OEM tune.
what will be the travel options for the shock that will come oem? cuz i dont remember what the options for travel are, but there is different travel options with the different i2i's.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Im confused, on here it doesn't show it with an air shock and set up for slopestyle. http://bikemag.com/gallery/scott-2010-mtn-bike-products/
Scott is a Swiss company and the bikes are designed and developed here. The bikes were sent very late to the US for their product launch and some of the details seem to have been left out of that article. The "frame only" comes with a 215mm i2i Fox RP23 Boostvalve shock giving 135mm to 150mm of rear travel. The complete bikes are more of a bike park build with a 240mm i2i shock and 165mm to 180mm of rear travel. There should be more articles coming out soon to explain all the details and the editors' experience riding the bike over here.