Quantcast

my new spot

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
For those of you that remember Bikerdave posting about a place called Dinky Mtn. here in Buena Vista, I thought I'd show you what I've done since he up and left for the airforce. the trail is called scaryfast, and this is the first stunt on it. It's not very high, so dont laugh but it's a lot of fun and gives you a ton of speed..provecho

before:

after:

nick on the drop, Smieg in the tree:

sorry the last one is sideways

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
here's one more from the bottom of the tranny:

MIke, sorry to hear about your stuff being stolen. My car got broken into once, and now I lock it no matter where I am...even at my parents house at the end of a long driveway. Thieves should be castrated then forced to eat what's cut off.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
wannabeabonedoc said:
here's one more from the bottom of the tranny:

MIke, sorry to hear about your stuff being stolen. My car got broken into once, and now I lock it no matter where I am...even at my parents house at the end of a long driveway. Thieves should be castrated then forced to eat what's cut off.

HAHAHA!!

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
The spring feels great. We've almost finished cutting the trail that follws the drop, but have enough where you dont have to hit the brakes after you drop off. It's sooo much fun. little but fun. so yeah....the spring is amazingly different. You guys are welcome to come ride anytime. Just send me a pm or look me up on aol IM...escozoorm1
pete