Quantcast

My new STP

sleepinggiant

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
San Jose, CA
Picked her up for X-Mas. Absolutely love this bike. Weighs less than 29lbs, not sure how much less.

This bike jumps so smooth, I suck and it even makes me look good:blah:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Can you take a picture of the top of your chainguide. The angle of something like, looking down from your seat over your chain guide. I want to see the gap between your top guide and your bash ring.

sleepinggiant

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
San Jose, CA
I love the fork. Its nice and stiff, and the maxle system is quick and easy. Its really nice having the travel adjust feature. At the shortest setting, 95mm, the bike is a bit twitchey, but I run it around 110-115 and it feels really nice. Its a bit choppered out at 145, but I can deal with it, I don't ride it much in that setting any ways. The fork is plush and pretty linear in its travel, which I like. Hope this helped.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Nice bike Eric, I mean it isn't a Black Market or anything, but it will do :D . Next time you come down you have to come to the skate park again, we've got all kinds of lights to light it up at night.

sleepinggiant

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
San Jose, CA
True, it isn't a BlkMarkt, but I could have gotten 2 STP's for the price of 1 BlkMarkt. As you can see in the photo, I finally grew some balls and hit the bigger hip. I'll have to check out what kind of lights you guys use, because the skate park here is pitch black unless its a full moon and the skys are crystal clear. If that slave driver you work for gives you a few days off, you and Phill should come pay me a visit. Take it easy Dave:thumb: