Quantcast

My new Stuff

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Finally got around to building up my Kona Stuff. Its not the best build, but most of the parts for it haven't gotten here yet, and I'm anxious. The changed parts will be- RST Space 80mm. Azonic outlaw wheelset (white), and a white deity bar/stem. It feels pretty good right now. a little heavy at 31.5 lbs. but as soon as I get it the way I want it, it should be about 27ish.

Attachments

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
I didn't think the SB8's came in 2.2, probably you got 2.35 or 2.1, but very nice choice!

Let us know what you think of that Space fork.

maybe drop the front rotor too... but I don't think you'll get to 27 with just those swaps. right around 30 isnt' bad at all though, I wouldn't complain.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I didn't think the SB8's came in 2.2, probably you got 2.35 or 2.1, but very nice choice!

Let us know what you think of that Space fork.
I dunno, I thought I built up a racer x in my shop with 2.2's, but i could be wrong, and part of the reason for the 31.5 lbs is two dh tires on it, so I'm thinking sub 30lbs would be close. but who knows

Yeah the space fork is pretty rad. I've ridden the 100mm on some dj's and loved it. And I'm riding for RST for '07. For anyone who wants to see the stuff they are making for 07, here's the site. www.rstmtb.com

By the way BikeSATORI, NICE Eastern DJ4!