Quantcast

My new SXTransition for 08

WODIE

Monkey
Jul 14, 2007
Inman/Clemson, SC
Would you put a giant ford sticker across your Chevy?
Haha Agreed. I just wanted to add that this last semester at school i saw a beat up chevy cavalier with a HUGE mustang logo sticker (the horse image) across the entire back glass of the car. no joke, they probably couldnt even see out their back window it was so big.

I do kind of like the way the Transition sticker looks though, the way it swallows up the down tube.

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
No I just think it is a gay post period. Either get a Transition or don't. Either way is fine with me, but don't put a sticker on a bike that is not the manufacturer. And get rid of that seat.

WODIE

Monkey
Jul 14, 2007
Inman/Clemson, SC
who cares about a seat? i've got one of those carbon fiber i-beam seats on my bike that i practically never sit on. it wouldnt be that comfortable anyway but on a downhill bike, screw seats i want standover. its just something to ensure you dont get a seat tube up the anus.

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
So entertaining how all you are getting all riled up and whining like children because someone thought it was funny to put a Transition sticker on the downtube.

It's not like he drew horns and a forked tail on the baby Jesus.

boone

Monkey
Jun 27, 2005
I just enjoy the fact that the avatar looks like penguins and hedgehogs fighting with litesavers...hilarious :)

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
Gay?...No.

Actual Transition owner? ... Yes. Multiple times over. And my vocabulary is just fine.... Like I said before, I really don't care what someone does. But if a seat looks like a POS, I am going to call it out.

You have to love Pinkbike mentality. Keeps the day interesting if nothing else.

TomBo

Monkey
Jan 13, 2004
Calgary,Alberta
Yo guys its funny, well to me at least. Its a sticker...

Biking (rm biking that is) is so super trendy, raw is the new white, got to be sub 40, I love Sam, I hate the people that love Sam... some times. That I think we forget that its fun, biking that is and squawking about biking.

(Note: My bike is raw, right around 40, I do love Sam, the people that like him are alright too and I love ridemonkey. I also have a commuter that is a rocky mountain with a kona seat on it)

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
blah...blah...blah...

(Note: My bike is raw, right around 40, I do love Sam, the people that like him are alright too and I love ridemonkey. I also have a commuter that is a rocky mountain with a kona seat on it)
TomBo, you're my hero.
:clapping:

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Geezus. Chill the **** out. I think it's ****ing funny as hell and I've owned both brands.
For being such a gay post, Dirtbag, you sure seem to wanna be right in the middle of it.
I think it's an awesome mockery of the ACTUAL gayest post, which is that stupid monthly posting of "SX or BR???????? HELP!" Like we give a ****. It's a ****ing bicycle. Buy one and ride it!
Dirtbag, when you see a fat girl in a thong and saggy, stained sweatpants, do you walk up to her and stand behind her pointing and staring at it while making comments about how wrong it is for a few hours?
I usually just look away...

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
Geezus. Chill the **** out. I think it's ****ing funny as hell and I've owned both brands.
For being such a gay post, Dirtbag, you sure seem to wanna be right in the middle of it.
I think it's an awesome mockery of the ACTUAL gayest post, which is that stupid monthly posting of "SX or BR???????? HELP!" Like we give a ****. It's a ****ing bicycle. Buy one and ride it!
Dirtbag, when you see a fat girl in a thong and saggy, stained sweatpants, do you walk up to her and stand behind her pointing and staring at it while making comments about how wrong it is for a few hours?
I usually just look away...
No I usually bang her, and then realize it was your sister. And I feel bad... for about 10 seconds...

For the last time - the sticker is stupid and the seat is worse.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
No I usually bang her for a longer than normal 10 seconds...then i feel like a loser

For the last time - the sticker is hilarious and the seat is none of my damn business.
Uhoh... I don't have a sister, just a brother. Which makes you...GAY! Whaddaya know?
You aren't gonna do the ol "sticks and stones" thing now are ya? maybe tell the teacher I'm making fun of you?

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Seriously...you're awesome! People like you make me feel completely normal!
Simple pleasures are what it's all about...like waking up in the morning, looking in the mirror and thinking..."Well, atleast I'm not THAT guy!"
Now where's my Kona seat...gonna make this guys head explode...

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
Hey I am just having fun. Sometimes I like to get people fired up over nothing (thrillseeka).

I like what I like and that is my opinion. Everyone gets an opinion on what they like or dislike. As long as people enjoy riding, I don't care what they ride.

IMO I think the sticker is stupid. I also think, IMO, that the seat does not match the bike. Just like when I put a pic of my ride on here, I get a few opinions on things other people don't like. But again to each their own.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WTF!? Now THAT is some funnygoddamn ****, rot thur, mang! is that **** for real? Hil-fuking-arious, breh!

I tried to Gizoogle Dirtbags post...but all that came up was "Snifflesniffle, bitchbitch, whiiiiiiiiine."