Quantcast

My "New To Me" Monkey!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I picked this small Skidmark Brown KM up a couple of weeks ago - to hold me over a bit and to also keep long term due to the versatility of the frame. Yeah yeah, but I never seem to keep anything long term - but this time I vow to hang onto this Surly.

Small KM frame, Jamis fork, Syncros hoops, Thomson stem and post, WTB Rocket V saddle, Easton Monkeylite bars,Bontrager tires with tubes, Stylo cranks set up 1x9.

I've messed around a bunch already with different cockpit set ups - but I'm going to stick with this Thomson combo with Monkeylite CF bars for a bit as it feels nice and very trail bike like (which I like) to me.

Cheers,

Mark

C.P.

Monkey
Jan 18, 2004
SouthEastern Massachusetts
Yup still have it & love it. Back in Feb. I noticed that I had broken the original frame at the seat stays, & Haro warranted it no problem. They sent me an '09 Mary SS Frame in Green...just built it up a couple weeks ago...Gave it some new wheels (Salsa Degatos) and changed a few things to make a black/green theme...

Here's a pic taken at Borderland

Attachments

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Yup still have it & love it. Back in Feb. I noticed that I had broken the original frame at the seat stays, & Haro warranted it no problem. They sent me an '09 Mary SS Frame in Green...just built it up a couple weeks ago...Gave it some new wheels (Salsa Degatos) and changed a few things to make a black/green theme...

Here's a pic taken at Borderland
Green is good! :clapping: