Quantcast

my new toy

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
got my new bike just gotta build it up when i heal. its a new old stock 2007 transition double. my buddy bought it in 07 never built or road. so i got a nice deal on it.... cant wait to ride it

random bars and stem i had in the basement

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
way cool...i've been thinking about a double/bottlerocket myself.
ive wanted a ss bike for a while and this pretty much got handed to me so i cant complain

That fork looks dope with that frame. Too bad it's gonna blow up after 5 rides..

Edit: why do you have a boat propeller in your room?
i plain to milk it till i can get a circus or a argyle. its a left hand prop for a engine that was never made in a left hand rotational lol. i bough my boat from a nut case and he gave me 3 props for it two regular rotation ones and one left. guy was a freaken crack head got a 25,000 dollars worth of boat for 5,000

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Make sure you have clearance on the controls and the arch before you actually ride it........ There is a different crown race to get if needed to add clearance.

Good looking bike, Curious how it will ride with just front braking!!!

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Nice - should be a really fun ride. I've always had good luck w/ manitou - been riding my minute for about 4-5 years now with no issues. From the looks of the crowns & lowers, it seems to be very similar.

Have fun out there & hope you heal up quickly!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
i checked the clearance the best i could with a tape measure and one hand looks like i got half a inch. just gotta get the axel for the fork and hanger and the fork axel, he's got them just couldn't find them.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma