Quantcast

My new training technique

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
the only way i'm going to "race" dh is if Superslow and SlcPunk go to spokane and i can tag along.
other than that whistler and the shore are all i'm going to hit.

Huck Bonzai

Chimp
Sep 30, 2004
Seattle
I'm thinking of getting up from the couch to go to the bathroom instead of using the pail, and not using straws so I *HAVE* to lift my beverage off the table.

That should get me in shape for competition.

Oh yeah, and I'll go out to get the mail instead of waiting for someone to drop by and bring it in.

Yeah..

I'm right on track.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
HippieKai said:
the only way i'm going to "race" dh is if Superslow and SlcPunk go to spokane and i can tag along.
PA is fun and kinda close by ferry boat to you guys. The expert trail is a little over my head but the old trail is rippin steep fast.

SuperSlow

Monkey
May 18, 2004
Bellingham
HippieKai said:

Ill be racing in the BC Cup. the schedule there looks alot more interesting. You can catch a ride fo sho. Most likely I ll be camping the night before.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
PA is a blast i'v riden that before...but thats not a race so much as it's a fun day of play with friends. BC cup would be a good time once or twice...a lot closer to. We wouldn't even need to camp for the north van races. we could just drive up and back. it only takes an hour.