Quantcast

My new wheels/hubs

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i like that you have 1 black spoke. when i build my wheels, i use all black with 2 silvers on either side of the valvestem.

Ti22

Monkey
Feb 28, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
the Inbred said:
i like that you have 1 black spoke. when i build my wheels, i use all black with 2 silvers on either side of the valvestem.

and here I thought I was being original! :cool:

Na, I really copied the idea of a guy who had pics of his I9's posted someplace online and so when I ordered them, I asked them to do the same thing.. they said sure, but asked why? I said cause I saw them like that on line.. and they said, or that must have been the guy we ran out of silver spokes with and he was in a hurry so he had us do a single red one.. :rofl:

Ti22

Monkey
Feb 28, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
The small hand full of guys that were at the LBS when they came is all said it looked cool and purposeful since you can read (more clearly than the silver ones) the laser etched "Industry Nine" on it....

Ti22

Monkey
Feb 28, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Hey Blue, how do you like the Hutchinson UST then? I've only had mine a short while and they seem to be very good.. but the reviews I read on mtbr have a bunch of guys bitching about them.. Are their any other UST's that you recommend for hardpack or dusty trails?