Quantcast

My night rocks!

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Hottube and my roommate. 4 girls show up. Two magnums of champagne finished off, plus 4 40's for the girls. Tops off, lots of girls kissing. Much drunken wagering. I believe I am supposed to make breakfast for them tomorrow morning. All is good, I got number for two girls who decided to strip down with me in a hottub and make out.

College life is fun! All you old coots in the cubicles from 9 to 5....damnit, I hope I'm never there.

Youth rocks! Don't hate, I'm living it up while I can!

The Ito

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
...so basically what you're saying is you couldnt score with at least ONE of four naked chicks in a hot tub? Pathetic.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
...so basically what you're saying is you couldnt score with at least ONE of four naked chicks in a hot tub? Pathetic.
:stupid: Don't forget that they were kissing chicks which pretty much means they would be up for anything the ito could throw at em. :nonono:

*note to self - if I am ever single and post about drunken nights with slutty chicks, make sure that I at least get laid and not just a number before posting.

thanks for trying though, the ito.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Jay Gatz said:
im going to agree with everyone else. getting phone numbers in this situation is like getting the bronze in a 4 person field at the special olympics.
Yes. There was a definent opportunity for a threesome there.

Ito, you've failed us all. :nopity:

:p

PICS!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I thought 5 hours of riding, a bbq with friends, then the X-Men 3 was a good day.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Jay Gatz said:
im going to agree with everyone else. getting phone numbers in this situation is like getting the bronze in a 4 person field at the special olympics.
Some nights you go for the gold, other nights you just sit back and watch it all unfold. Last night was about connections and getting a show. I'll be off the bench and playing in the field soon enough, don't you worry.

I failed no one.

And it is the quarter system, three weeks until graduation.

The Ito

splat

Nam I am
ito said:
Some nights you go for the gold, other nights you just sit back and watch it all unfold. Last night was about connections and getting a show.
10 years from now , you'll say How the Hell stupid was I for not doing anything

either that or you'll discover one of them had the Calp , and you'll look like a Genius

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
BurlyShirley said:
exactly what i thought.
basically in the middle of a potential roman orgy, and all you get is a lousy phone number (hopefully real)????

props to the roomate though.