Quantcast

My Norco Bigfoot(sorry if this is wrong forum again)

Discussion in 'Road & Cyclocross' started by bigfootrider, Sep 14, 2005.

1. bigfootrider

bigfootrider Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Im new here and Im not sure what forum to post in so I just saw dirt jumping and said ok. Tell me if im wrong and where to go.

About two months ago I purchased a 2005 Norco Bigfoot, !7". Now I mainly street ride and do dirt jumps. And lately I was thinking if I could be able to do more with a smaller bike, maybe a 15" Bigfoot I was thinking I should of gotten. That it would be easier for manuals, hoppin aaround and such. Have tried a smaller bike about 15" and it was abit easier. now since I cant just exchange it for a 15" Im sure, I need suggestions on what to do. Would you suggest putting on a 24" wheel on the back? Or would that be too wierd with a 26 on the front and a 24 on the back?Also I was wondering about Kenda K-Rads, probebly would be better than the kinetics that I havwe on right now eh? Also I am about 5'9" I hate to post something like this but it has really been bugging me lately, just because I spent alot and Id like to get the most out of it? Any suggestions would be Great! Thanks.

Kevin

Please register to disable this ad.

2. arboc!

arboc! Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    this is the road forum

3. bigfootrider

bigfootrider Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    ok that was bad lol sorry