Quantcast

My north shore ride pics

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Here are some pice that I took will on the shore. The trails that I rode were CBC,Corkscrew,pingu, pangor,empress, Baden powell,and incline.I only did one run down the Mt. because I took a spill and twisted my ankle real bad!I'll post more later.

BIRDMAN111

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2006
at school dreaming about trails
sick rock garden man. Did you build that? if so how do you keep the dirt inbetween the rocks, every attempt i have made to build one has ended up with rocks with no dirt inbetween them. do you just have to wait a few days for the dirt to pack?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
sick rock garden man. Did you build that? if so how do you keep the dirt inbetween the rocks, every attempt i have made to build one has ended up with rocks with no dirt inbetween them. do you just have to wait a few days for the dirt to pack?

granite dust works real well packs in like cement after a rain

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
Dude, did you read his post ? He went up to B.C and did the northshore.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
CBC(Canadian Broadcast Company) is the name of the 1st trail on Mt. Seymour(deep cove) that most people start on. Then it connect with Baden powell which connect a whole Sh**t load of trail net work. As far as the rock gardens they have done a SUPERBE work and I don't know how they did it but,I would geuss water and time

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
CBC is one of my favorite trails anywhere. It's the gold standard for trail construction in my book. Anyone who's interested in trail building should be forced to ride CBC.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Yes I had a GOOD time and an looking forward to next year!!!!!!!!!I only rode for aday because of the crash, were I sprained my ankle real bad:disgust: