Quantcast

My nose, Oh Lord my nose

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
So I made myself a cheese, onion, and jalapeno omelet for lunch. I eat it and it was delicious except for one thing. My nose now feels like it is on fire. How do I get this to stop?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm guessing the jalapeño got up there. Dairy fat absorbers heat, I recommend you put cheese sticks up your nose.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Unless you got a piece of jalapeno lodged in your nose, you probably touched the inside of your nose with something that had capsaicin oil on it.

If your hands are sensitive immediately wash with soap and COLD water after handling chilies.

If you really want to experience chili pepper pain, brew a batch of habanero hot sauce. It's like working in a cloud of pepper gas.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Unless you got a piece of jalapeno lodged in your nose, you probably touched the inside of your nose with something that had capsaicin oil on it.

If your hands are sensitive immediately wash with soap and COLD water after handling chilies.
Funny I washed my hands in cold water and soap so I knew that wasn't the culprit. I just went to blow my nose about 5 minutes ago, low and behold there was a jalapeño seed in the snot. The seed must of had some oil on it. How the seed got there I have no clue.