my P.2

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the p series bikes rule. i have a p1 the only thing i did to it is put a front brake on it. an avid mechanical. the bike is so cool. i have a gyro that i will be putting on it soon.then it will be even more fun

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
Originally posted by biggins
the p series bikes rule. i have a p1 the only thing i did to it is put a front brake on it. an avid mechanical. the bike is so cool. i have a gyro that i will be putting on it soon.then it will be even more fun
yeah avid mech. kicks ass. i want some but i'm a little short on cash. and i can't get a job to get some cash cuz i'm only 14 :mad: .ohhh well u only live twice. live it up while u can

Ice Bullit

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was thinking about getting one of those because they don't cost much, I want to throw some DJ3's on or something or maybe put my psylo on that I have left over from my Giant AC2. We will have to see about that though.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
Originally posted by rws183
how do you like that chainguide? i need one for my p2. did it mount up easily? and also which mrp is that? what size chainring are you using? thanks.

well i haven't been able to test the new parts out yet, but i get to ride tomorrow. anyway, it's the MRP mini me system 1 and i mounted really easily (as long as u have the tool to take off the bottom bracket). and i'm using a 32 tooth chain ring in there right now. gonna change it out to a 34 sometime.

i'll post sometime in the next day or two and tell u how it works.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
i just got in from finally finding some time to test it. well it was dark and i couldn't see where i was going but it rode great. the chainguide felt sooooo nice. and i now know (with like 15 minutes of testing) that i really need a 34 tooth chainring so i can bomb it on the trails and not outpedal. so overall i love the system and i can't wait untill the weekend.