Quantcast

My Personal Hell

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
My wife has woken up more pissed than 1000 disturbed hornet nests by having a dream where I cheated or left her and the kids. Multiple times. :think:
This is a good opportunity for positive spin/jedi chick tricks. Wait until she's in a better mood and suggest that these dreams occur because of her own insecurity, and that if she does more to show how much she loves you, she will be less insecure and have fewer of these dreams.

As for the ways in which she can show her love, well, hopefully you can figure that out. :thumb:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
This is a good opportunity for positive spin/jedi chick tricks. Wait until she's in a better mood and suggest that these dreams occur because of her own insecurity, and that if she does more to show how much she loves you, she will be less insecure and have fewer of these dreams.

As for the ways in which she can show her love, well, hopefully you can figure that out. :thumb:
Sounds good...in theory.
Hats off to those who can make that work.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
My personal hell would have to be running endless errands through dipsh*t country where there are five billion stop lights. Wait- that's where I live NooOOOOOOOO!!!