Quantcast

my photography on Five Ten website!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i guess i can call myself a semi pro photographer now.

http://www.fiveten.com/product/index.htm

its the pic of that has IMPACT written on it. its my bike as well and bizutch riding. hopefully it'll make it in the catalog as well. i sent them around 10 photos out of 97 that i shot.

woohoo!

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
biggins said:
i guess i can call myself a semi pro photographer now.

http://www.fiveten.com/product/index.htm

its the pic of that has IMPACT written on it. its my bike as well and bizutch riding. hopefully it'll make it in the catalog as well. i sent them around 10 photos out of 97 that i shot.

woohoo!
semi-pro and published (does this count?) anywhoo, nice work! my only claim to fame was the photo gallery link photo on dean's website.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stoney98 said:
where's your check, or at least new pair of riding shoes and climbing shoes?
actually i just e-mailed the info to them. I have a ton of climbing photos as well to submit to them.

well, i guess its time to upgrade to a professional quality camera.

also big thanks to butch for the hookup.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
I need a new pair of Mt Masters. Somehow, last year mine became my yardwork/mowing/painting/ shoes and are now trashed.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
I can't decide whether to get new Mt Masters or something else. I'm pretty dissapointed with the durability of mine.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
bean said:
I can't decide whether to get new Mt Masters or something else. I'm pretty dissapointed with the durability of mine.
Durability of the leather, or the sole? If its the sole, they're not going to last long due to the sticky rubber. But you can get re-sole kits from 5.10 and there might be shoe places around you that can do it for you. If its the leather/stitching...that sucks. I've had mine for 4.5 years and the uppers are in great shape, except they're covered in paint. I do need to get them re-soled.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Nice work Ben. We will have to pick a trail you can set up on for a few runs at the RMFest

You should submit this one to SC or Fox I mean come on, am I model material or what? :think: :rolleyes: :think: :rolleyes:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
merrrrjig said:
Sick! You get paid for that?
nope i get paid to fly fish, this is juat an up and coming hobby/suplemental income. i am getting a couple of free pairs of shoes though.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
depends on your personal preference. the high top is more of a 3/4 than a true hightop.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah! I really like how your jersey matches your bike...... :rolleyes: :D

-S.S.-

Check the sox beeyotch.... :nuts:

Damn let me check my testicles to make sure I am not a girl.... Ok whew that statement even scared me. :cool:

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Butch, so hot right now...

Butch and hot in the same sentence... hmmm

Just kidding, that last picture is sweet! Butch laying down the shred.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah look at his fat self in the last pic eating up all my travel just cornering.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
pixelninja said:
I need a new pair of Mt Masters. Somehow, last year mine became my yardwork/mowing/painting/ shoes and are now trashed.
i think i am going to get mtn masters and impacts. woo hoo new free shizz fo tha biggins!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Nice work Ben. We will have to pick a trail you can set up on for a few runs at the RMFest

You should submit this one to SC or Fox I mean come on, am I model material or what? :think: :rolleyes: :think: :rolleyes:

OR what

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
pixelninja said:
Durability of the leather, or the sole? If its the sole, they're not going to last long due to the sticky rubber. But you can get re-sole kits from 5.10 and there might be shoe places around you that can do it for you. If its the leather/stitching...that sucks. I've had mine for 4.5 years and the uppers are in great shape, except they're covered in paint. I do need to get them re-soled.
Neither. The uppers are fine, and the sole is wearing about how I had expected it to since it made with Stealth rubber, but the sole is seperating from the foam cushioning, and the cushioning is seperating from the upper. I got them last August, and I've only used them for about three or four fourteeners and a week of backpacking in Costa Rica, plus a few days of using them in the city to break them in.