Quantcast

my picture deleted?

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
It wasn't any worse than any of the avatars found here. It's just that it was my butt. It was only a little crack anyway...no more than you would see should you have the unfortunate circumstance of requiring refridgerator repair.

I'm going to play the sexist card now. I was discriminated against due to my twig and berries.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Buck Fever said:
It wasn't any worse than any of the avatars found here. It's just that it was my butt. It was only a little crack anyway...no more than you would see should you have the unfortunate circumstance of requiring refridgerator repair.

I'm going to play the sexist card now. I was discriminated against due to my twig and berries.

Allow me to be the judge...email the pic to...missmissy@missmissy.com...hahaha jk...

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
dh girlie said:
Allow me to be the judge...email the pic to...missmissy@missmissy.com...hahaha jk...
It'll make its way back on here eventually...one way or another. I'd better do it soon too, before I run out of stories. I only have two or three left.

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
Absolutely amazing. I just posted it again, and it was deleted in less than five minutes. OK. I'll take the hint now, but I wish someone would tell me why it won't fly rather than just removing it with no explanation. It's really not any worse than a dozen or so avatars on this board. What's the deal?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ridemonkey is a first amendment hating forum. Consider your rights violated. You will be issued a full refund. ;)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Almost everyone here surfs from work. I have no desire to have your ass crack on my monitor at work.

Here's an idea. I don't have the ability to modify avatars. If you are so desparate to show everyone your ass crack, make it your avatar.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Buck Fever said:
Absolutely amazing. I just posted it again, and it was deleted in less than five minutes. OK. I'll take the hint now, but I wish someone would tell me why it won't fly rather than just removing it with no explanation. It's really not any worse than a dozen or so avatars on this board. What's the deal?
Eh... Certain things on the board won't fly and sometimes the reasoning behind it completely cut-and-dry. However, it's a judgement call by whatever mod chose to delete it, and generally they have pretty sound judgement.

It's the tradeoff we make for having this place not turn into the Pinkbike forums :dead: - I think it's a fair one. Most of the Pinkbike-esque posts are restricted to the "RESPECT" threads and those get closed once every few weeks ;)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
haha ole Buck is shocked and wondering why people don't wanna look at his butt. That's probably more funny than the picture itself.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
douglas said:
can you delete any & all that still have santa hats?

I keep forgetting to change mine. I don't have a copy of regular granny here at work. I'm still in the giving spirit. :devil:

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
Skookum said:
haha ole Buck is shocked and wondering why people don't wanna look at his butt. That's probably more funny than the picture itself.
I'm not so much shocked that people don't want to look, but that it was censored. I thought this was a PG-13 type forum and I considered the pic to be PG. Anyway, it tied in to a lot of the threads I've contributed to yesterday and I thought it to be appropriate.

I will never again attempt to post a picture of my own ass or that belonging to anyone else whether it be as an attachment or avatar. I wouldn't want to be responsible for bringing embarrassment upon myself or offending anyone's delicate sensibilities.

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
Ridemonkey said:
Those avatars will be gone in time too. Quit yer whining.
Not whining, just pointing out the obvious for the sake of comparative judgements. I'm certainly not trying to get avatars removed either.

But whatever, it's your gig, you can obviously do as you please and I'll do my best not to break your kingly decree again.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
The problem is that whenever we let something that seems rather innocuous like that slide, we have this group of asshats here who just needs to jump in and try to 1-up. Next thing you know every thread and every avatar has some dude's hairy ass crack in it. Just look at all the softcore pr0n avatars. That started out as one dude doing something funny. Now every 13 year old with a boner needs to have softcore pr0n in their avatar too :rolleyes:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Buck Fever said:
Not whining, just pointing out the obvious for the sake of comparative judgements. I'm certainly not trying to get avatars removed either.

But whatever, it's your gig, you can obviously do as you please and I'll do my best not to break your kingly decree again.
haha listen to yourself dude.... go out and bag a buck or two and make yourself feel better. :)
mmmm venison steak and eggs...... :drool:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Buck Fever said:

blah, blah, blah....

oh and

HAHAHA!

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
Echo said:
The problem is that whenever we let something that seems rather innocuous like that slide, we have this group of asshats here who just needs to jump in and try to 1-up. Next thing you know every thread and every avatar has some dude's hairy ass crack in it. Just look at all the softcore pr0n avatars. That started out as one dude doing something funny. Now every 13 year old with a boner needs to have softcore pr0n in their avatar too :rolleyes:
That's cool. I didn't realize this forum was like that. Makes sense.