Quantcast

My pillow is awesome.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I gotta admit, there is a small part of me that feels sorry for Lindell. Of all the rubes who got rubed by D2S, whose had a further fall than the my pillow guy? He was making millions selling shitty pillows on TV and could have lived a comfortable life until the end of his days, but instead he got sucked into Trump's orbit, and everything Trump touches dies. Lindell is pretty clearly mentally unwell and was ruined by a con-man. It just makes me wonder how many others have tossed their last dimes at a charlatan who doesn't even know their names.
i do get where you're coming from, especially since he's a recovered addict and actually made something of himself. but then i keep thinking, and remember how blatantly full of shit trumps claims were. and he fell deep down the rabbit hole for it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
i do get where you're coming from, especially since he's a recovered addict and actually made something of himself. but then i keep thinking, and remember how blatantly full of shit trumps claims were. and he fell deep down the rabbit hole for it.
:stupid:

He spent A LOT of money on his data "proof" that ultimately cost him more because he put a bounty on it. He was making rocks out of that Kool Aid.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm 99.5% in the "Fuck that guy" camp. He's responsible for funding/fueling a LOT of post election chicanery. But unlike most of the grifters circling Trumps gravity well, I actually think Lindell is a true believer. He needs to be medicated. I think that's why I feel just a tiny bit sorry for him. Same way I feel just a little bit sorry for Kanye. If either of those guys didn't have money, they would just be the crazy guy downtown yelling at the statues.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Just wait, if Trump scams his way in again, I bet Lindell gets a cabinet position.
Secretary of Commerce, perhaps?
Secretary of energy, I'm telling you. He understands the concept of commerce that makes him totally unqualified for that position.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
bootstraps and all