Quantcast

My Power has been out since 10 last night

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/572079#Comments

It made front page news, half of Toronto is without power. It got cold last night. -20C

I got out of there and am posting from the Vapor Lounge which is warm and has power. Monthly membership to the rescue. Now my friends have started calling the Vapor Lounge phone # to find me. Apparently they are on their way... I am going for a hot dinner at another friends a few blocks over from here next. I don't suppose the power will be back on yet...til 5 - 10pm tonight they estimate if it hasn't already. It was awesome there was like a few hundred people on the corner and no subway service and the bus was FREE! Tonight there will be a party at my house, chess night, power or not.

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
How much are these fvckwits paying you for this virile marketing campaign that you've been staging on here for months? I love that we can't have avatars with boobies due to the all-ages audience on here, but you can hem and haw about your trials and tribulations at the pot lounge. Should I bang the lounge slut or shouldn't I? Should I have blueberry or white widow?

Asshat.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
How much are these fvckwits paying you for this virile marketing campaign that you've been staging on here for months? I love that we can't have avatars with boobies due to the all-ages audience on here, but you can hem and haw about your trials and tribulations at the pot lounge. Should I bang the lounge slut or shouldn't I? Should I have blueberry or white widow?

Asshat.
hmm I have never had more fun in my life. The girl is Sarah and there is a Tessa. Both lovely girls. My friend and I are having it up in celebratory spirit here. We might travel to Hamilton to discover MelanHeadz the lounge there. $9 Bus ride baby.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

Asshat.
LordOpie?

...& kudos to you funny talking inebriated ninja for turning lemons into bong hits. :D

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
LordOpie?

...& kudos to you funny talking inebriated ninja for turning lemons into bong hits. :D
Dunno who LordOpie is, but take a look at DN's post record and count the number of them that mention the lounge. I'm all for having some fun, but jesus... he is almost like a PotBot.

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Or maybe he only happens to post when he's at the Vapor Lounge. Try not being so judgemental next time.
I dont know which is gayer, the running lights, or the fact that you're driving a ford.
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...
meh...

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
the power came back last night @9pm. I am sorry I posted so much about ganja. I am trying to stop. I got another forum to go to that is all about the pot...

Nah don't worry about that I find it interesting, more interesting then any of the posts all those lameasses that were bitching about its posted. Since I can't smoke anymore I love hearing about your exploits. Where is your preferred lounge Vapor Central? I have been to melonheadz and It is just a convenience store that sells brownies and hip hop junk, you can buy better/cheaper glassware here in the ROC. Save yourself the trip and some $$ because it is pretty pricey although the hammer is a cool town...

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
vapor central is my main hangout. except i never miss a chess night here at home. I don't know much what to do with my time since I got bumped to a waiting list when trying to return to college this month. We wondered if travelling was the answer. I am trying to find constructive things to do with my time.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
did your cell phone loose power too?
cell phones are 4 dealers. I just have a shared landline that costs me $6 a month. It didnt go out with the power and apparently neither did the hot water which is gas. just the heat. It was 7C in my living room yesterday. You could see your breath. None of the pipes burst however. It came back on in time