Quantcast

My Promo Video

Honeywell

Monkey
Sep 21, 2001
Bellingham
Nice video. A couple things though. I'd cut out a lot (or all) of the little special effects in the beginning, I think they're kind of annoying.

Also, I believe that sponsorship videos are supposed to be short and to the point. What you have now is pretty long and I'm assuming it will only get longer with more footage.

Ronny Grady

Monkey
Oct 20, 2003
That is a good video man,

for criticism some of the scenes were a little dark, a few repetitive scenes,

I like the big moves, trials and urban mix though, maybe could add some speed on gnarly DH trails shots?

Urinal Mint

Monkey
Oct 10, 2003
Washington
Originally posted by Honeywell
Nice video. A couple things though. I'd cut out a lot (or all) of the little special effects in the beginning, I think they're kind of annoying.

Also, I believe that sponsorship videos are supposed to be short and to the point. What you have now is pretty long and I'm assuming it will only get longer with more footage.
I will probably cut the effects when I send the video in, but for now Im just having some fun with the editing, cuz I like to :)
Once I get all my footage, I will then determine all the best stuff to use for the sponsor video. Thanks for the feedback!

bbmj

Monkey
Feb 14, 2002
Eastbay
Thats a pretty sweet vid, one suggestion i might make, is in order to pack as much good shots as possible, cut out a lot of the uncessary stuff before the action starts, for the most part you dont do that, but some of the clips you show a bit more than needed. Great vid though, hope you get hooked up

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by Urinal Mint
I am 20 years old, and since this is my promotional video, it is just me in it.
oh. i thought you were younger from your vid. i'm 22, and my comment was going to be that your riding is what i'd do, were i younger and more talented. :D now i don't know what to say, heh

dromond

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Northampton, MA
Originally posted by profro
Pretty cool, but we'll definately need to see more of the groupies. :)
In all seriousness I'd cut out that and about 2/3s of the rest of the video. Way too slow/repetetive. Make it short but sweet :thumb: