Quantcast

My Quattro is GONE

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
:eek: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
you must have something very special brewing to give up the quattro, i couldnt imagine what would possess someone to get rid of a quattro seems like complete madness to me.

you my friend need :help:

so any hints to what this new machine is gonne be? better be worth selling the quattro for or i'm personally gonna buy a plane ticket fly over there and kick you in the nuts
you->:nuts:<-me

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Tell us it is a car which name beigins with three little letters and more importantly ends with these three little letters---STI. That would be worth it.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I almost bought a naggaro blue 2001 s4 until i found out about all the turbo and belt issues with it, also it was the 4th highest car to insure through my carrier. not good for a kid just out of college :think:

so i got a jetta gli vr6 getting drop springs put in tomorrow :evil:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
can't afford an STI, nor an EVO.

The quattro is a great car, but rusts faster than rust actually rusts...and numerous issues abound inside that little engine bay that prevent silly little college graduates from owning and upgrading them...If I could afford to keep it, believe me, I would. If you sank the difference between my car and a new STI back into the quattro...THAT would be incredible. For the moment, no can do.

My new car may be a downgrade, but it starts when it's hot, costs less than $80 to change the oil, and has half the miles of the quattro on it. I'll put up pics when the paint is done...a bit of a tribute to an old favorite....I was just excited and wanted to share...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
5 quarts of mobil one synthetic, at 5.99 each, then two special order Mahle filters at about 10 each, if you can find them. Ok, that's more like $50, but I end up buying a case at a time...

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
MMMMMMMMM GT Goupe.... :drool: I think that's the ONLY Audi pre1990 that I would seriously buy. Such beauty. :D :p I can see myself with one of those now.... (preferrably from 90-92), gold, with a bigass rack on top and my gold V10 on it. :p ;) I think my next car is gonna be an Audi. Deciding between a 90, A4, A6/wagon, S4, GT Coupe. :D :p