Quantcast

My Red demo nine Fahrad fox40

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
no i garden old peoples gardens in my neighborhood, and i get like a hundred dollars every two weks from each of them, the frame is going to a worker at the lbs. i payed all of it but 300 for my birthday present.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
when a bike is that purty that means it's never been ridden up here at the rock. that bike was built for this place.(windrock) there are two demo-9's with fox forks being ridden here by two smokin locals. but it's nuthin me an my trusty d.h.-9 can't reel in. (old guys and beat up yetis rule) but that is a good lookin ride, i'm sure you're a proud owner.

jake133

Monkey
Jan 21, 2005
SLC, Utah
Almost perfect. I would change a few things if it was my own, just my personal prefence. Congrats on having such a sweet bike.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
THANKS i just rode it through a huge pile of dog crap and i just hosed it off!! it got in the little fork crossbrace reliever thing on the forty and i had to pick it out with a stick . the dog had to eat cow poo for it to bee this smelly. think runny and sticky. hey im gonna head up to windrock for that big ride dhbuilder so ill see ya there. i just orderd a e thirteen black bash and a 38t guidering, this 44 and road cassete is too much for my short outoshape self.

metalMTB

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
Richmond, VA
dude your bike sucks...it looks like the color of your girls cherry before i popped that ****

jk dawg

the jerseys should be in on wednesday then i'll be getting them screenprinted soon after. so is jason in or what? he hasn't talked to me about money or anything...

fatcats

Chimp
Apr 4, 2005
hahaha you guys are fools, thats the same red demo 9 you've seen at windrock before, joey. im really good at washing my bike. STUBBY YOU LIKEEE?

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
big black void indeed! yes i did recognize it. it didn't have that fork on it though, did it?

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
stubby said:
no i garden old peoples gardens in my neighborhood, and i get like a hundred dollars every two weks from each of them, the frame is going to a worker at the lbs. i payed all of it but 300 for my birthday present.
Cool man glad to hear you got a new rig the 40 on the sgs was a tad off. See you at snowshoe next season im sure.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
well stub nice bike man hope you can take a few crashes on that new demo. cause dude its gonna get eatin by a big grey monster, and theres nothing you can do about it. okay man see you there. hope you enjoy the rig.

metalMTB

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
Richmond, VA
didn't you make those stickers on your computer to make yourself look like your a sponsored rider? yes, yes i think you did. the red sticker on teh weaksauce 40 is for fox sponsored riders.

theloserkid

Chimp
Jul 7, 2005
charlotte
i hate u paul, and i still have to spend some money on a new deurailer hanger, but still i would rather have a car, and gas, and insurance. plus i like my bighit, its my baby.
RESPECT
-Adam, the sexy one

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
rockymt21 said:
I really want that bike man, anyone now of any other red ones for sale? Size Large.

Dan
There were some on MTBR a couple months ago...Red looks tight, I would have gotten that if they didn't have the silver available.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
i got my black bash, and a 38t guidering today, ill post some more pics. i also want to get a specialized alias seat or something similar for racing/ they have one just like the alias, just w.o ti rails, ant its alot cheaper. im gonna get that one i think.