Quantcast

my ride, haters beware!

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
haven't ever posted pics of my bike on here, and im sure everyone can always use more viewing material. rigid fork to replace/backup my pike, v-brake, SS etc..simple as can be pretty much. in the near future will have my profile cranks on there once i get a sprocket, and dual 24's since i dig them more for street. many would say why don't you just get a BMX bike..so before you do the reason i don't is because 1. im too broke to have a 20 and 26" and this pretty much is a blend of both and 2. this thing feels dialed and once it has 24's back on it will basically feel like a big BMX bike that fits me perfectly..enjoy:monkeydance:

rubrduk

Chimp
Sep 8, 2001
la canada
how do you like rigid...i'm thinking about getting a rigid fork for my sidekick...just for grins and giggles, but my 80mm sherman jumper is so stiff i can't see how it would much different (other than more harsh)

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
how do you like rigid...i'm thinking about getting a rigid fork for my sidekick...just for grins and giggles, but my 80mm sherman jumper is so stiff i can't see how it would much different (other than more harsh)
thanks everyone.

i really love the rigid for sure. first couple days i was kind of getting used to the feel of it since it's been a while. i really grew to love the feel more and more...it has made me ride even smoother and just feels so good.

matt- we for sure need to ride. we'll talk, maybe this weekend we can meet up. the cali seat will have another use, no worries:pirate2:

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
very nice eb, lookin' KISS theory for sure. gonna be the beat with your profiles on there too.

I'm trying out rigid soon too with an Identiti rebate on order. ;)