Quantcast

My ride (soon), Good or what?

IDUNtv

Chimp
May 25, 2004
I should be riding this rig on the streets and in the park in about a week or two. You like?

Frame: Geek House Frame
Fork: Manitou Sherman Jumper
Rear Break: Avid SD 7
Break Lever: Speed Dial 5
Headset: FSA Pig DH Pro
Stem: K2 Bigbolt BMX
Handlebar: DMR Wingbar
Grips: Primo
Crankset: FSA X-Drive
Bash: E.13 Urban
Pedals: Atomlab Trailking
Front Rim: Atomlab Aircorp 26"
Rear Rim: Atomlab Aircorp 26"
Front Tire: Hookworm 26x2.5 (Holy Roller soon as its out)
Rear Tire: Hookworm 26x2.5
Front Hub: Atomlab 20mm TA
Rear Hub: Mosh Freedom
Seat: Primo Hemorrhoid
Peg: Industry

The frame (should be here within a week), the rear rim, and rear hub is all im missing, but as I said should be riding it in one or two weeks.

Sep 17, 2003
just go bmx, once you go bmx , you never go back
plus you will spend half as much money, and all the parts are made for what you are going to do to them, not xc parts just beefed up......been there, broke that

but hey, not trying to piss on your vibe, ride what you got and have fun!!! post a pic when shes complete!

IDUNtv

Chimp
May 25, 2004
crashedupderby said:
just go bmx, once you go bmx , you never go back
plus you will spend half as much money, and all the parts are made for what you are going to do to them, not xc parts just beefed up......been there, broke that

but hey, not trying to piss on your vibe, ride what you got and have fun!!! post a pic when shes complete!
im comin from 2 years of BMX so ive been there, I just like mtb feel better, but whatever. this frame is sick though bmx sizing on everything (even seat post stuff), most of the parts i got are bmx or oversized bmx parts. ill post pics for sure.

Sep 17, 2003
IDUNtv said:
im comin from 2 years of BMX so ive been there, I just like mtb feel better, but whatever. this frame is sick though bmx sizing on everything (even seat post stuff), most of the parts i got are bmx or oversized bmx parts. ill post pics for sure.
im doing just the opposite, rode street mtb for a year, broke everything but the frame, now ive gone bmx, 3 weeks now, and loving it.

CreeP

Monkey
Mar 8, 2002
montreal bitch
IDUNtv said:
I should be riding this rig on the streets and in the park in about a week or two. You like?

Frame: Geek House Frame .....

....The frame (should be here within a week), the rear rim, and rear hub is all im missing, but as I said should be riding it in one or two weeks.

a what? Geek house? How out of the loop am I. Info, pics?

IDUNtv

Chimp
May 25, 2004
offdawalley said:
sick bike, pegs?
yep, talkin bout feebles and icepicks.

i am just waiting for the atomlab trailpimp to come and then ill have the whole thing built up hopefully by end of weekend because tracking says its gonna be here friday.