Quantcast

My ride...

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Try this link for fotos in action: http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110214&page=4

If it doesn't work, look in The South under Country Park Photos. It's all over that thread. The shifter and brake housings are QBP(Quality Bicycle Products). They are a huge distributor for bike shops. It used to have Nokon housings, but after a while you have to lube them a lot to keep them from creaking. Plus, they aren't very stiff(ie:bounce around on rough terrain, hitting eachother and the frame), which is just annoying. I just put a BMX headset adjuster on so I can run the front brake cable through the steerer tube, and do bar spins. Yeah! I am thinking about running Stan's, too. I have used them for XC use, and it works pretty good. Just need to shave some wieght off of it.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
rpk1988 said:
Haha....o yea Motomike, sweet bike. Its a little plain though for my liking....hahahaha

:) thanks! Yeah, for some reason my bikes always turn out like that. You know, I'm trying to make the minimum requirements for flare. :thumb: