Quantcast

My rides, part of the Transition Family

SquadraCorse

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
Ridgefield CT
I like the stanchion covers, I had to trim the bottom off them since the part that loops around the fork is too small for anything. I got them since I was worried about dropping the bike and scraping up the stanchions. As far as dirt retention I haven't used them for long enough to notice it retaining any dirt. It's a pretty snug fit so it's not a big concern.

I am so excited to get my new bikes built up.
I got a BR to replace my well used Bullit.
I got a Double to replace my Specialized SX
I got a Blindside to replace my 2 year old Glory
I got a ToP to replace my Addict hardtail

Got the Double and ToP frames already the others are back ordered. All will be white except my BR which is gonna be Baby Blue

banrider

Monkey
Nov 24, 2004
you must post a pic of all your Transition bikes together once you have built them...that would be great!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I am so excited to get my new bikes built up.
I got a BR to replace my well used Bullit.
I got a Double to replace my Specialized SX
I got a Blindside to replace my 2 year old Glory
I got a ToP to replace my Addict hardtail

Got the Double and ToP frames already the others are back ordered. All will be white except my BR which is gonna be Baby Blue

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
That's custom paint. But yeah, give Transition a call, and they'd switch colors for you, if it's on back order. They offered to let me switch shocks when my Roco TST got backordered.

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
Thanks guys. I've only ridden it twice, but so far, it's been orgasmic. Well, I'm still getting the LSC dialed for the Vivid, but other than that I love it.

I also like how quiet it is, especially compared to the Trek Diesel I was riding that sounds like a tin can full of rocks.

Segunda

Chimp
May 7, 2007
Yup, purple it will be :monkeydance:
Planning a very stealthy black build, I'm still partial on wheels though.
The setup as pictured with the white wheels is pretty but it wears off a li'll imho :disgust:

May 1, 2006
The ADK's
Selling a 2007 Transition Covert, color Blue, Size Small, Fox DHX 5.0 Air rear and Fox Talas 36RC2 front. i posted pictures and detailed discription in the classifieds check it out. i hate to see it go but id love to see the bike go to a good home.