Quantcast

My RM name is crappy

Enginerd A2

crappy
Feb 20, 2002
Ann Arbor, MI
All I want to do is change my screen name. I'd say my spelling and grammar is pretty good, considering I haven't taken an English class since high school (unless you count technical writing).

**Edit** Thank you Mr. Baboon.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
KonaJosh said:
All I want to do is change my screen name. I'd say my spelling and grammar is pretty good, considering I haven't taken an English class since high school (unless you count technical writing).
That's what I'm talking about, man. When you decide what you want to change your screen name to, let me know and I can change it. You'll still keep all your posts and post count and stuff. It's just your name that will change.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid: Excellent point!

However, keep your grammar and spelling skills while you're here...... :think:

-S.S.-
Ummm...I did jackass...go re-read my post...you remind me of wicked Mrs. Hamilton my first grade teacher...

with the exception of a few incorrect uses of THERE or THEY'RE or THEIR...in my haste to post...I typically do use proper grammar and spelling. :eviltongu

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Ummm...I did, jackass...go re-read my post...you remind me of wicked Mrs. Hamilton my first grade teacher...

with the exception of a few incorrect uses of THERE or THEY'RE or THEIR...in my haste to post...I typically do use proper grammar and spelling. :eviltongu
Why'd you exclude the comma, then???

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Ummm...I did jackass...go re-read my post...you remind me of wicked Mrs. Hamilton my first grade teacher...
Hey Dumb$*ck - I was *agreeing* with you. I was just making a general point that he should keep grammar and spelling in order. I wasn't talking about your post. Does *everything* need to be about you? :rolleyes: ;)

Getchyer head out of your arse. :p

-S.S.-

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
johnbryanpeters said:
Compadres! It is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season!

Someday I have to find a TV and watch a few episodes - my exposure is ten minutes max.

oh wow...I know you are anti-television, but you MUST see the Simpsons...Start buying/renting/borrowing the season dvd's...it is absolutely hysterical.