Quantcast

My RM T-Shirt....

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Still hasn't come in the mail yet! Can anyone check on the order of it? I ordered them when they were first advertised and I really want it. Sorry for the rant but I'm impatient!

Thanks

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Yes. I am in the same place a Seliger. I ordered mine in mid-September. The last thing I want to do is get a refund because those shirts are sooo cool. But if it comes down to that then I will. Any luck?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They are probably coming from Canada. RideGecko is a known poptart. Homeland security monitors this website and has probably stopped them from crossing the border. It is a conspiracy on a global level.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
ThePriceSeliger said:
Wow, I must have ordered much more than a tee-shirt. What am I getting myself into?
The shirts are printed with special ink when that are invisible until excited by a certain frequency radio wave. The the invisible message contain plans an propaganda that go against freedom loving Americans. The message encourages people to think for themselves, get off their asses and ride their bikes. Dangerous dangerous stuff. I must go now before they can track me.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I wear mine all the time. :)

Thankfully I bought mine in early 2004 when they were on clearance from the last production run and managed to nab it for $14 shipped and with 5 RM stickers. :evil:

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
I'm from Canuckistan. Haven't received mine. I emailed RideGecko about it and (I dont want to create mass hysteria here, but: )apparently there has been a problem with the printer. He's working on it and he offered a refund, but I'm just going to hand tight and wait for him to take care of it. I'm not sure why he hasn't posted this info...