Quantcast

my roomates are crazy bitches

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
they are all downstairs yelling at each other while i sit here trying to study and listen to music. Please save me :help: :dead:

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Are they chicks?
Because yelling can quickly turn into a bra and panties pillowfight...and that, my friend...is never a bad situation.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
HippieKai said:
not fat...just not...not
understand?

No, im not quite sure we do. :D

Why on earth would you choose two girls as roomies??? I would keep a calender if I were you, and get in the habbit of staying at a friends house twice a month. :p

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
mack said:
No, im not quite sure we do. :D

Why on earth would you choose two girls as roomies??? I would keep a calender if I were you, and get in the habbit of staying at a friends house twice a month. :p
TWO!! haha i wish. Try 4!!!
and just a little fact of life...when girls live together they all get on the same "cycle" so once a month this place is freaking HELL!

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
HippieKai said:
and just a little fact of life...when girls live together they all get on the same "cycle" so once a month this place is freaking HELL!
Wow dude, that sucks.

Is it really tru that they get on the same cycle? Or is that just a urban legend. If so, i cannot fathom your pain. :monkey:

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
i'm not related to them at all...just grew up with a few of them and no, no classes. They are all done with school. I'm the only poor sap in the house with **** to do.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
mack said:
Wow dude, that sucks.

Is it really tru that they get on the same cycle? Or is that just a urban legend. If so, i :sneaky: cannot fathom your pain.
Ya, it's true. I lifeguarded at an all girls camp one summer. Good memories, but never again(well, that's cause I got fired :sneaky:).....I pitied the poor saps who we made clean up their bathroom once a week. For some reason the different cabins all seemed to have it happen in a row, one day after another....dear lord it could be hell, lots of sweatpants.

The Ito

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
mack said:
Wow dude, that sucks.

Is it really tru that they get on the same cycle? Or is that just a urban legend. If so, i cannot fathom your pain. :monkey:
yes. It is very true.

I lived with 50 females for AF Basic Training.
We all got on the same cycle.

It sucked.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My girlfriend in college rented a house with 10 other girls. I was amazed by the fights and arguments that went on in that place. Women are like half wild dogs, when there is just one of them they are still a little dangerous but generally cute and loveable. Get them in a pack and they are nothing but trouble.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HippieKai said:
they are all downstairs yelling at each other while i sit here trying to study and listen to music. Please save me :help: :dead:

The best solution to this problem would be politely walk downstairs, throw them some pots, pans, and baking dishes, and tell them to act like women and put that stuff to some good use.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:
The best solution to this problem would be politely walk downstairs, throw them some pots, pans, and baking dishes, and tell them to act like women and put that stuff to some good use.

true dat

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
Rabie said:
Nice. I think male dominated activities need more blatant sexism.
:stupid:

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
I Are Baboon said:
I personally have to disagree here, and point out that the best solution in this case would be the same as zombies...

shotgun blast to the chest....

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabie
Nice. I think male dominated activities need more blatant sexism.

Westy said:

Yep. I hear other guys complain all the time about how they can't find a girl to share their hobbies. The same guys act like mysognistic jerks to every woman who shows even the slightest interest in their hobby, if they don't think they are going to get laid.

Feb 23, 2005
Spokanada
clancy98 said:
I personally have to disagree here, and point out that the best solution in this case would be the same as zombies...

shotgun blast to the chest....

I believe you meant head...

Might I also suggest you seek the assistance of a young priest and an old priest.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A chest shot to a zombie would at least prevent it from making those horrible groaning sounds. I will leave the drawbacks of the chest shot to the ladies for someone else to discuss.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Westy said:
A chest shot to a zombie would at least prevent it from making those horrible groaning sounds. I will leave the drawbacks of the chest shot to the ladies for someone else to discuss.
The chest shot could be problematic with the re-introduction of silicone implants.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
The chest shot could be problematic with the re-introduction of silicone implants.

How is that? Zombies are generally dried out. The Silicone implants would remain soft and supple would not rehydrate the shotgun blast splatter material. Saltwater implants would rehydrate thus promoting bacterial growth in the blast splatter causing bad rotting stench if not cleaned up quickly. Which is still a moot point because zombies are pretty smelly even before being split open by a 3" magnum 000 buckshot blast.

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
HenryTheHammer said:
I believe you meant head...

Might I also suggest you seek the assistance of a young priest and an old priest.
yeah, I am always getting the head and chest confused. Thats why girls dont talk to me anymore. as for the priests, they're just not fast enough so all your gonna end up with is a couple of priest-zombies at the head of the pack, and you know THEY can turn other dead people INTO zombies so you're just screwing yourself.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Westy said:
How is that? Zombies are generally dried out. The Silicone implants would remain soft and supple would not rehydrate the shotgun blast splatter material. Saltwater implants would rehydrate thus promoting bacterial growth in the blast splatter causing bad rotting stench if not cleaned up quickly. Which is still a moot point because zombies are pretty smelly even before being split open by a 3" magnum 000 buckshot blast.
The silicone implants get all hard and lumpy and bulletproof after awhile. So you are taking a chance that the blast bounces off. I'm thinking the head shot might be the best way.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
clancy98 said:
yeah, I am always getting the head and chest confused. Thats why girls dont talk to me anymore. as for the priests, they're just not fast enough so all your gonna end up with is a couple of priest-zombies at the head of the pack, and you know THEY can turn other dead people INTO zombies so you're just screwing yourself.
Classic in more ways than one. :thumb:

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
HippieKai said:
:eek: Oh my God, run for your life!!!!!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I Are Baboon said:
Why, oh why, would you provide them with weapons and a common enemy?

:D

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Baking seems like the best option really. Women love to bake, and then eat it all. But they dont eat in the normall, 'take a slice and put it on a plate style.' They eat in the 'rip a small piece off one by one untill you have satisfied yourself'. The latter style leaves a perfectly good chocolate cake, doughnut or sponge bread mutilated.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
DRB said:
The silicone implants get all hard and lumpy and bulletproof after awhile. So you are taking a chance that the blast bounces off. I'm thinking the head shot might be the best way.
Plus it allows for some post-mortem groping.

The Ito

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I Are Baboon said:
Check you out...you sure are brazen...posting such stuff when the wife is probably too busy on tax day to see what you're sayin on rm...mmm hmmmm...