Quantcast

my roomates are crazy bitches

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
man you see a lot of dudes dressed like this in the south o market area of sf...and also hanging out at the 'Ends Up' which I think might be a gay bar.
Why wouldn't they make the double entendre more accurate and just call it 'Bottoms Up'? Hmmmmm...perhaps the word 'bottom' is just to cute and child-like...which begs the question why hasn't NAMBLA or The Gloved One snatched it up. :eek:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
Why wouldn't they make the double entendre more accurate and just call it 'Bottoms Up'? Hmmmmm...perhaps the word 'bottom' is just to cute and child-like...which begs the question why hasn't NAMBLA or The Gloved One snatched it up. :eek:
NAMBLA...you mean the National Association of Marlon Brando Look Alikes? H AHAHa...one of the funniest ever episodes of south park!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Westy said:
Women are like half wild dogs, when there is just one of them they are still a little dangerous but generally cute and loveable. Get them in a pack and they are nothing but trouble.
this thread is not complete without someone quoting this passage :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Are you kidding??? He could NEVER even DREAM of being as clever and witty as I! :D

Not to mention you actually are familiar with concepts of spelling and grammar.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Is loco-gringo a crappy speller and grammar abuser? huh...guess I never noticed...

Yes, he busts on anyone who makes mistakes but is possibly the worst adult poster on the :monkey:.