Quantcast

My secret Santa came up big

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
I got a nice surprise when I got home from work today - my secret Santa gift had arrived. When I saw it was from Treesaw I knew it would be good but I didn't expect it to be this good. I got two new pint glasses for the collection, the very cool Park BO-1, and a pair of Pearl Izumi socks. Thanks for the awesome gifts Treesaw :thumb:

Now I think I'll go put one of these pint glasses to good use.

J

JRB

I got mine today - It's a t-shirt that says "who you tryin to get crazy with ese?" on the front and "don't you know I'm Loco" It even left off the question mark on the end, to drive me crazy. Fortunately, I can't read my back and the front is punctuated correctly. It's from bone-doc.

*the box says PinkBike is the suxors!!...or something.

There was a letter inside that said

"John, So I didn't bother & look to see that you weren't a teenager or somewhere close, so when I found that out, the t-shirt just wasn't as funny. I hope you enjoy it anyway. Bone-Doc"

I think it rocks. I am mostly humored that someone thought that I was a teenager by my postings. Thanks for the great shirt, Peter. :thumb:

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
dfinn said:
BO-1

my guess is beer opener
You are correct sir. It's already opened up two Yeunglings in what I'm sure will be a long and fulfilling life. I may have to retire the talking Homer Simpson opener that my nephew got me.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
There's always room for talking beer openers. I have the simpsons one and I also have a redsox one. They never get old, unlike loco ;)

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
Mike B. said:
You are correct sir. It's already opened up two Yeunglings in what I'm sure will be a long and fulfilling life. I may have to retire the talking Homer Simpson opener that my nephew got me.

'round my house we use a Pedro's wall mounted opener and a stripped out LX left crankarm.

J

JRB

wannabeabonedoc said:
Glad you enjoyed it Loco. I suck at picking up gifts for people I dont know. I am also not one for internet jargon hence what was written on the box. I'm still waiting for mine.
Well - I certainly don't use much jargon. I don't make sense, but don't use jargon to do it. :D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Awesome!!! I am glad you liked your gift. The Park Tool bottle opener is pretty new (I have a Pedro's bottle wrench) and I thought it would come in useful with the pint glasses too ;)

Merry Christmas!!! :D