Quantcast

my shocks are stuck

xanderx918

Chimp
Feb 8, 2010
i have a problem the shocks on my bike feel terrible ( front fork ) i took the tire off and flipped the bike over and stood on the handle bars and pressed down on the fork and it was as if it had no rebound it jus stuck there and did not rebound to its original position is there any way i could fix this?

xanderx918

Chimp
Feb 8, 2010
its all good. yeah i have a warranty on the bike so i will take it back and get it checked out. thanks man

xanderx918

Chimp
Feb 8, 2010
no i already checked that it like the lubrication is gone and there is like dirt or something in the fork

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Um like u mite stil want 2 take yur rents with u.....

I am not sure I could help just laughing if you came in talking anything like you post...It would REALLY help if you would take the time educate yourself just a tiny bit about bikes. Knowing the correct names for parts, and being able to correctly describe what is and is not happening (and understand how these parts should work) with your bike will be VERY helpful/necessary for anyone to be able to understand, and thus be able to help you with the issues you are having. The park tool site would be a great start as would the sheldon brown site.

Last edited:

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
no i already checked that it like the lubrication is gone and there is like dirt or something in the fork
There's lots of haters on the site man...dont sweat them.

Take it back to the store like suggested, especially if you have a warranty. They should help you out and it will build your relationship with your local shop.

Hope this helps.