Quantcast

My son is two weeks old today...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
...so I'm open to suggestions on what I should get him for his first bike.

(I already have his first drum kit picked out)

I like this one:

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal

I'm less than a mile away from a bmx track so I'll probably pick up a cruiser from craigslist if he expresses any interest in racing. god, i hope he does.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
if he wasn't a he, then i would have suggested one of these for when the apocalypse comes and the world is overrun with zombies.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Hmm....

I have a router table and a drill press. How hard could it be?
It's worth the effort. I think it's the best way to teach a kid to ride. If you get the above bmx, beauty BTW, just take the pedals off and slam the seat down.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
:think:

Yes, and thank you. Welcome back from Sasquatch Bible Camp.
Scientific Name Camp would be far more appropriate. I spend most my hours trying to remember latin gibberish. Not much time for RM when I have all this keying out and rote memorization of a bunch of stupid living organisms going on. Im using the sell-back money from my botany books to buy roundup.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Looks flexy...

Someone get me a phone # for a shop that sells those. I have been looking for a MT-T for years. My 2 y/o would love it. It would have to be pink tho...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
This bike has been hanging on my daughters wall since she was -2months old.

(the pink one)

It was only $70, anymore than that even I thought was stupid to spend on a bike she'll only ride for a year maybe 2.