Quantcast

My Son's latest attempt to scare my Wife

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
splat said:
what He is not doing some Gay flip , Not doing Glamor Poses in Lycra , doesn't have a Skullett , and is not hanging out with 14 year old cheerleaders ( Actully at his age and for a few more years cheerleaders would not be a Bad thing )
I really wonder what BF is all about...I mean what is REALLY going on inside that skulleted head of his???

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Cool pic! :thumb: I remember doing stuff like that when I was a kid. Then I quit biking for about 14 years, and now I can barely keep my bike upright riding with no hands. Tell him to keep it up.

Oh, and tell your wife not to worry - kids bounce when they fall.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
splat said:
Hey Since manimal can show off his kid I think I will do the same

My 8 year old son showing off, and scaring my wife that he is going to kill him self
man that's awesome he's already LIGHTYEARS ahead of me at that age, he's got a helmet. I losted plenty of brained cells from the falls :)
teach him how to do a dismount like the gymnast do, a back flip into one of the dismount cross things would be a cool start.

splat

Nam I am
The Toninator said:
man that's awesome he's already LIGHTYEARS ahead of me at that age, he's got a helmet. I losted plenty of brained cells from the falls :)
teach him how to do a dismount like the gymnast do, a back flip into one of the dismount cross things would be a cool start.
he takes Gymnastices ( for 5 years now ) so it is probably not out of the question

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
I really wonder what BF is all about...I mean what is REALLY going on inside that skulleted head of his???
I don't know... do we REALLY want to understand Bikerfox? Next thing you know you're sportin a skullet and wearing neon lycra. (Which is FAR worse then chick pants, by the way!)

And I don't care how old you are... young cheerleaders are always a good thing. :drool:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Teach him to 'surf'. He just needs to get one foot on the bars, then you can steer, then you can let go your hands and stand up. It's easier on a BMX.

If any of you genuinely can't do that, (I don't believe it) then you suck and should fvck around on your bike more. Fvcking around is the key to the universe.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Changleen said:
Teach him to 'surf'. He just needs to get one foot on the bars, then you can steer, then you can let go your hands and stand up. It's easier on a BMX.

If any of you genuinely can't do that, (I don't believe it) then you suck and should fvck around on your bike more. Fvcking around is the key to the universe.
I used to be able to ... on a bmx bike. Honestly haven't tried on my mtb. You're right though - I think I'll screw around tonight when I get home.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Scaring my mom...

I remember calling her at work and telling her I was a VA State Patrol officer and her son was in a terrible accident.

After "What, who is this..." I said "Hi mom, I am going to DC after school. I won't be home for dinner."

She was less than amused.

splat

Nam I am
narlus said:
how about the avalanche of crap bulging in the garage! :eek:
actully that isa Pile of Baby stuff to be donated , my Kids are 8 & 11 Haven't used the stoller in years . and the old Dish washed , thtas going on Craigs list . as for the the 17 Bicycles in there ..............

wait its a garage!!! isn't it suppose to be laoded with crap ?