Quantcast

my soul is complete ( soul titan)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well here she is after many hours scouring through my parts bins as well as every shop in town looking for key components such as a thumb shifter and a shimano 105 short cage road derailleur it is ready to ride. as soon as my arm gets stronger i will do a complete review on it so please be patient however i have riden it to the bar and i must say that so for it manuals very well even though i cant manual well.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
biggins said:
well here she is after many hours scouring through my parts bins as well as every shop in town looking for key components such as a thumb shifter and a shimano 105 short cage road derailleur it is ready to ride. as soon as my arm gets stronger i will do a complete review on it so please be patient however i have riden it to the bar and i must say that so for it manuals very well even though i cant manual well.

That's hot. :drool:
I'm contemplating one of the new Soul CX bikes as a commuter.
What gear spread are you running on that (presumably) urban ride?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the bottom half of a road cassette. the other half is spacers to allow me to drop my chain and roll back without having to pedal.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
nice, but were you raised in a barn, leaving front doors open & $hit?
HAHAHA! J/K
seriously though is it that cool up there now? the f'n heat index was 102 today. f that.