Quantcast

My Special Dinner Thread

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Well I was wondering what I was going to do for dinner since my mom is out for the night.
I went through all our stuff and saw some good things.

I am going to make a Chicken Bacon Ranch Sub
I got some chicken from leftovers.
Bacon I am going to make.
My mom bought some tomatoes, lettuce, banana peppers, and onions.

I am going to fry the onions in a second and get started.
My mom said she found some kind of special Ranch Dressing which I am going to try as well.
I'm very excited after a rough day.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I had shepards pie made with venison and ground beef steak. I made it like a pot pie with crust on the bottom and top. It was awesome and enjoyed by all. I will drain the beef better and use less nutmeg and garlic. I love shepards pie....

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
jdcamb said:
I had shepards pie made with venison and ground beef steak. I made it like a pot pie with crust on the bottom and top. It was awesome and enjoyed by all. I will drain the beef better and use less nutmeg and garlic. I love shepards pie....
Shepards pie is amazing when done right. I've only had it a few times, but it's very good.

Geoff G.

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
scituate mass
last night I made a bachalor style steak and cheese quesadilla from everything I could find around the house. It was basically flat bread, cooked pieces of roast beef (itallian), and some ameriacn cheese.

the best food I ever make is on camp outs, alot of the time we have turkey dinner which consists of powdered mashed potatoes, canned turkey, powdered gravy, dry stuffing, betty butter, and whatever else we can find all mixed together in one pot with water. :drool: :drool: :drool:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Sounds good! I made creamy baked chicken (chicken breasts topped with provolone or swiss cheese, with cream of chicken soup and white wine sauce and covered with stovetop chicken stuffing...very easy and quite good.