Quantcast

My street/dj bmx bike

freerider215

Chimp
Jul 27, 2003
Hey how do you like the Dinosaur? I'm considering buying a 20" soon and haven't really ridden one alot for a number of years now. Before I knew it I sold off all my mtb stuff. The only bike (wow i can't remember the last time i had only one bike) I have now is my 24" DMR Rhythm. ****e I don't even own 26" wheels anymore! Well anyway, I was thinking of the Dinosaur complete from Danscomp, comes with all Demolition parts. Kind of off the subject but anyone have any opinions on the Eastern Ace of Spades frame?

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
Originally posted by freerider215
Hey how do you like the Dinosaur? I'm considering buying a 20" soon and haven't really ridden one alot for a number of years now. Before I knew it I sold off all my mtb stuff. The only bike (wow i can't remember the last time i had only one bike) I have now is my 24" DMR Rhythm. ****e I don't even own 26" wheels anymore! Well anyway, I was thinking of the Dinosaur complete from Danscomp, comes with all Demolition parts. Kind of off the subject but anyone have any opinions on the Eastern Ace of Spades frame?

try www.empirebmx.com or www.albes.com

Youll get a much better bike, and a much better company to deal with. the dinasour complete is ok, but get the one from albes that comes with the demolition cassette wheels, they are good. The eastern is heavy as heck, dont know if that matters to you, but it would to me.

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
Originally posted by schaefdog
try www.empirebmx.com or www.albes.com

Youll get a much better bike, and a much better company to deal with. the dinasour complete is ok, but get the one from albes that comes with the demolition cassette wheels, they are good. The eastern is heavy as heck, dont know if that matters to you, but it would to me.
I love the dinosaur, and last time I checked it was only like an ounce lighter than the ace of spades frame. anyways, isn't there a factory volume complete with cassettes? unless that's what albes has. the $700 one is definitely way better than the dan's one. I've dealt with both albes and dans and I've had no problems with either

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
to add to my review of the dinosaur, I went from not having done any tricks ever on my specialized vegas trx to doing fufanus and tables and fastplants, and others on my dinosaur.