Quantcast

My Sunday Got Chubie ??

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
Finally got my chubie...this thing kicks ass...no regrets on price worth every penny... a had it at diABLO this weekend.. works great:rofl:

Attachments

c.o.d51

Monkey
Oct 5, 2005
sweet man, i saw you there on sat. i was the kid with the avy on his sunday as well. sundays with chubies rock:)

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Well pretty much anything is better than a 5th, and I bet it's fairly similar to a DHX.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
is the 5th really that bad? cause when i get a sunday im wondering do i need to replace it right away or do i even need to

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
no i know
im thinking about getting fluidride's sunday cause its selling for only 3100 and ive got a good game plan to figure somthing out with them but im just curious about the one on the 06 sunday

XGrantX

Chimp
Apr 23, 2006
A proppery valved top end 5th still to me feels better in my sunday than dhx. Its a personal preference.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
platform shocks (5th element) were basically created to compensate for the poor pedaling performance offered by single pivot bikes (like a SC bullit). now that overall shock technology is much better, the need for platform damping has essentially been eliminated. </e-speculation>

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
havent tried the dhx but the 5th that came on my bike was not great... the avalanche chubie is much better in all aspects...

cant go to diablo this weekend because i have to spend some time with the wife and kid.......ive been there every weekend since the park opened...the following w/e i will be there....

Attachments

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
BUCKET said:
Are the Chubies better than the Avy with a remote resevior?
Avalanche told me it doesnt fit I really didnt want to take the chance and try... its a very expensive shock even more when you get it custom tuned....

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Eren said:
, but yea 5th went outa business im pretty sure.
Who the hell is 5th???

Are you refering to Progressive who is very much still in business? Progressive is no longer making 5th Element MTB shocks but is still making all of their other products.

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
Salami said:
Who the hell is 5th???

Are you refering to Progressive who is very much still in business? Progressive is no longer making 5th Element MTB shocks but is still making all of their other products.

Well,as far as MTN bikers are concerned they are out of our business !