Quantcast

My Sunday Ride Pictures

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
So we arent doing my work related morning ride anymore until next season, so this guy, we will call him Biker Dude and I went out for a morning ride. Enjoy the pictures. And dont be hating on my Photoshopping. I am still learning.

Me almost crashing. It was about 33* when we left. Rather cold. But it warmed up quickly.

Me jumping.

Biker Dude hitting the same jump.

Biker Dude taking this hill. It doesnt look as steep as it is and the hill is kinda washed out at the bottom.

This is a cool picture. The places below have some history in them. The old broken house in the top left is scary as hell at night. Haha. Its really deserted and freaky. Blair Witch style.

Me riding down another rather steep hill.

Biker Dude in a sequence shot. You can see some mistakes but just look at it from far away. Haha

Me in a sequence shot. Not bad.

Overall a fun ride. Covered a lot of the trails. Cya.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Start with one picture and do the copy and paste method. You also have to use Multishot in you camera to take that many pictures is a row.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
splat said:
Nice Pics , I didn't think it was bad photo shopping.

I take it the Sequencing is done in photo shop ? How ?
There is also file/automate/photomerge

I did this map from four scans. I'm not sure if I had one of the scans just slightly off or it freaked out on the bottom right corner.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
corey_dcstreet said:

ah, hell house. that place rocks. very creepy.
Yes, it is very much so. We found an old Datsun and like 5 engine blocks up there. Extremely random. I believe it used to be Saint Marys College for Girls or something like that. But yes, it sure is creepy.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
cool pics... what trails are those?? i am always looking for trails to hit when i visit my sister in Maryland

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
hooples3 said:
cool pics... what trails are those?? i am always looking for trails to hit when i visit my sister in Maryland
That would be Patapsco State Park. If you ever want to ride when you are in town, I will show you around the park. Just let me know. PM me or something.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
rpk1988 said:
That would be Patapsco State Park. If you ever want to ride when you are in town, I will show you around the park. Just let me know. PM me or something.
cool .. thanks... i dont get there a s often as i would like but next time i am headed down for a long weekend i will pm you!!!

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I Are Baboon said:
Cool photos. I dig that railroad shot. It just looks so typically American Mid-Atlantic. :)
Haha. Yea. Its kinda erie down there though because everything is soo abandoned. I will see if I can get some more shots of this hell house.

Hooples, where does she live? Def. PM me if you are ganna be here for a long weekend. A nice 2-3 hour ride wont hurt.