Quantcast

My Super Six...is ready for a new home.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Figured, like Jaime, I'd see if any of you guys might want a new race machine...

Has an FSA K-Force Light post (new) now, as well as those R-SYS (new) w/ GP 4000S tires, which are also new. As it sits right there, it's 15.5lbs...not too bad for a 56 that's got a Red/ Force/ Ultegra build. That's also with a Thomson post...I figure the K-F. Light post might drop a few grams over a Thomson.

It's not going to be cheap in "used bike" terms, but for what it is...it's a good deal. PM if interested.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Is the nose a little high? Specialized recommends leveling the nose for Toupe, not the rear of the saddle.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Is the nose a little high? Specialized recommends leveling the nose for Toupe, not the rear of the saddle.
Might've been in that picture. It is no longer, though.
Mostly shaking things up. I bring the questions you know.
Cool...my only consistent gripe now is that they use 1.8 spokes on their wheels, and, in general, their OEM wheels suck ass. Has anyone asked about the lawsuit?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I just read about it, but I'll ask tomorrow. I am on the sh*t list for bitching that they call the comfort bikes "Globe", so I won't push too much.
Yeah, probably too many names to memorize.

I still forget does Expedition or the Crossroads have 26 inch wheels and which one has 700c.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Apparently Rick liked you. He was pretty much amazed at your knowledge...especially given your location (no offense).